Saturday, April 9, 2011

January Flashback

Apparently not much was picture-worthy in January because I only have three pictures from the entire month.  The major news in our home was the Lord opening up a new door of employment for me.  It was in His perfect timing, as it always is.

I'm the new Marketing Manager at Retail Confectioners International, a trade association for chocolate and candy makers across the globe that's headquartered here in Springfield.  We don't make the chocolate/candy - our job is to serve those businesses that do.  I'm really excited to be there and so thankful to God for the opportunity.  Our local business journal even interviewed me about my new job. Check it out here.

Well, that's the gist of our January.  :)


9 I will praise you, Lord, among the nations; 
   I will sing of you among the peoples. 
10 For great is your love, reaching to the heavens; 
   your faithfulness reaches to the skies.
Psalm 57:9-10


Two of the three pictures I took were of a gorgeous sunset that I watched from our backyard deck.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new job! It sounds like fun work. Tell Kelly hello for me!

    ReplyDelete