Wednesday, June 29, 2011

March Flashback

March started with a work trip to San Francisco.  The event we had last week in Pittsburgh will be in San Francisco next year, so I had the opportunity to go on the planning trip with my boss, Kelly.

It's really a very pretty and neat city.  We didn't have a ton of time to do touristy type things but we did spend some time driving around to get a feel for the city for planning purposes.

The Golden Gate Bridge - wow!

Alcatraz - we didn't visit but I hope to tour it next year.  This was my view of it from the piers.

We visited Muir Woods - the winding road makes it not an option to take our group to, unfortunately. Beautiful, nonetheless.

The view of the bay from our hotel room....

Again, so thankful for my job and the opportunity to do a little travel.  It's been a little weird not traveling with Daniel since he's been my travel partner since we met my freshman year of college. But, hopefully, he'll get to join me on some of the travel or at least tail-end it so we can have a few fun days together at the end of some of my events.

Are you impressed? Two posts in a week!
I'll try to keep it up but no promises. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment