Monday, April 26, 2010

Belated Birthday Post to My Beloved

Oh my goodness!  I can't believe I didn't get a post on here for Daniel's birthday - it was last Tuesday, the 20th!  Sorry, honey!

We did have a great time together for his birthday, though.  We gorged at Cheddar's (it's ok because it was his birthday, right?) getting the amazing spinach dip and even topping it off with a yummy cookie monster. Seriously, we hadn't had a cookie monster since before we got married so we enjoyed every bit of it!  Then we followed our tradition of walking it off across the street at Best Buy and the neighboring stores.  :)

I'm so thankful the Lord brought Daniel into my world.  Every day, I love him more and more as we continue to learn and grow together.

Happy belated birthday, sweetheart!  I love you so much!


"So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him."  Genesis 1:27a

P.S. Daniel also happens to share a birthday with my grandma, my mom's mom.  Happy 80th birthday to you, Grandma!  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment