Friday, April 2, 2010

Grandmotherly Love - Nothing Like It

We were so blessed to have my grandma (my dad's mom) in town to visit us last weekend.  My grandpa went to Kentucky to fish with the boys so Grandma came to Ozark/Springfield with my mom.  Friday I was able to meet them for lunch at Red Lobster and then Mom and I took Kyler to a rodeo while Katie and Grandma rented a movie and stayed in.  Then Saturday, she got to go to Ky's first soccer game.  What a blessing she got to be here for that!  We shopped a little and then Mom and I took her to see the beautiful Branson Landing.  We walked around, enjoyed the view of the lake, ate some BBQ at Famous Dave's and then headed back home.  

You're probably sick of me saying this, but I'm so thankful for the blessed family time Daniel and I have had with each of our families lately.  We don't take a minute of it for granted! 

2 Timothy 3:15, 16
But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, because you know those from whom you learned it, and how from infancy you have known the holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousne
ss.




1 comment:

  1. Did you get a haircut, or is it just back in a ponytail? It looks great!

    BTW, I headed to the gym last week and ran 3.1 miles to time myself after reading your blog. 38 minutes for me.

    See? No shame in that!

    ReplyDelete