Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Soccer 101

My nephew, Kyler, is playing on his first sports team this spring and we're all excited it's soccer.  So fun to watch the little guys run up and down the field!

Fun facts from the first game:  Ky went to the middle of the field and started doing push-ups - his coach thought it was great.  He told my mom she needed to yell, "Go, Kyler, Go!"  I watched the video my mom recorded, and believe me, she listened to him and yelled for him the entire time!  :)


I wasn't there for the first game, but I made it to the second so that's where these action shots are from.





1 comment:

  1. You do such an excellent job on ur blog. Got to get u to show me sone things. Not only proud of Ky but proud of you too. Keep up the good work, love to watch it.

    ReplyDelete