Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Then & Now

I told you while I was home over Easter I got to see some people I hadn't seen in a while.  So, I thought it'd be fun to do a then and now post.  Now remember, the now pics are of the day we all got up early for the city-wide yard sale (early for a Saturday, ok?). :)

In the order I saw them:

1.  My wonderful friend, Ashlee, a great friend since gradeschool.  I was hoping to find one of those gradeschool pics of us, but I didn't think I'd be able to get to it for a post this week!  I know which tub of photos they're in, I promise! :)




2.  Cameron - I love this little girl! (I guess she's not so little anymore :) )






3.  My cousin, Shelby.  She lives in Oklahoma and I used to go stay with her and the fam when she was little.  Now, it seems like I'm lucky to catch her every two years so this was great!







2 comments:

  1. hey 'nise, love the then and now theme, what a good idea and what a difference...........very glad you didn't do one on me, love, m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at your fancy Photoshop skills and your large blog pictures. You're getting good, girl (and skinny, too, I might add)!

    ReplyDelete