Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Day in the Park

It was like summer today!  Ok, not really.  But it was bright and sunny and in the 40's.   So, I definitely took the opportunity to hurry home from work and get Noah out for a short walk.  Poor guy hadn't been to the park since before Thanksgiving!  No worries, we play plenty but nothing can replace that walk.
We only went one big lap around the park, the equivalent of about 1/4 mile.  It was much colder than I'd imagined, and I had to take the time to make Noah chill out so we could walk semi-normally.  So, it was a looong 1/3 mile.  If you've met Noah before, you know he can be a little rambunctious.  And if you've met him, you're laughing that I only said a little.  :)

Thank you, Lord, for two whole days of sunshine!  What a blessing to my spirit!

3 comments:

  1. I agree 100% on the two pretty days. Great day today also. Your Mother and Aunt Brenda are at a Make A Wish child in PB this evening. Just fried some chicken and enjoyed it with cold glass of chocolate milk. What a combination. Keep Noah in the park when you can. I know he enjoy's it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EAT YOUR HEART OUT, TJ, JESSICA, SYDNEY,ME, MINNIE, AND DONNA'S DOG MAGGIE ALL WALKED FOR AN HOUR IN 63 DEGREE WEATHER HERE. I BROUGHT A SWEATSHIRT BUT IT WAS TOTALLY 5 SHIRT WEATHER. SHOULDA BEEN HERE 'NISE. MISS AND LOVE YOU!! M

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a difference a week makes! Brrr, I've been cold the past couple days!!

    ReplyDelete