Wednesday, February 10, 2010

So Long Insecurity

I'm so excited to be joining in my first blog discussion group, alongside thousands of other ladies on the Living Proof Ministries blog (aka Beth Moore's ministry blog).  Her new book So Long Insecurity is officially on the stands and we'll be going through two chapters a week together as we stomp this often-used tool of the devil called insecurity.  I'm going to pick up my book tomorrow.  If this sounds like something you'd enjoy, please join us.  You'll find all the details here.
Blessings for what I'm hoping will be a sunny day here in Southwest Missouri!

2 comments:

  1. She's coming to STL June 25-26. I'm going! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i've already started with the blog discussion group, signed up and had my questions answered by friday...............does that sound like your friend M or what??????? So far, it has me nailed........odd b/c i would not have defined some of my aberrant behavior as insecurity, but that is exactly what it is...........hopefully I can shed most of that.............Love you and maybe we'll bump into each other on the blog..........hey also, jess, missy dougherty, and donna wilcoxon and i are going to st louis to see beth also in June.............awesome. Love, M

    ReplyDelete