Monday, February 8, 2010

my delights


Here are some of the great blogs I'm following these days under my 'Designs' category.  Just click on the title of the blog to check it out yourself.

A Beautiful Mess - A very creative girl who actually owns her own store right here in Springfield (funny tidbit, I didn't even know that when I first started following her).  Lots of DIYs found here :)

Barbara Neely Designs - Barbara designs custom invitations and party accessories. Great for any of you planning kids' parties ;)

Create Well Create Often - Her focus is on scrapbooking and photography.  Inspiring!

fabulous k - I absolutely love her interior design style.  So classy!

The Pen and Ink Journal - This talented lady writes all of her blog posts by hand and scans them in.

lovelydesign - Another talented gal!  She's nice enough to share a new digital design pattern each month for her followers to use how they please.

party perfect - This lady is a former art director for Martha Stewart Baby and Kids magazines just to give you a clue of how great her blog is.  All kinds of themed party ideas found here!

Well, hope you enjoyed the first edition of my delights!  Blessings!!

Also, if you have a Google account, be sure to set up your Google Reader and add me to your list of blogs to follow.  It's super easy and makes keeping up with all your favorite blogs much easier.


The Lord directs the steps of the godly, he delights in every detail of their lives.  Psalm 37:23

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog ideas! You've listed a few of my very favorites, too. Have you visited Red Velvet Art? It's way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise!

    Now I found you! I can't wait to catch up with you on your blog! We miss you and I hope you are doing great!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete