Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010

I got up this morning to make heart-shaped cinnamon rolls for my Valentine (no, not from scratch, but they're still yummy).  I even took pictures to display but have decided they didn't really look like hearts once they expanded when baked.  (Actually, Daniel said they looked like four leaf clovers because it was a grouping of four hearts, so maybe I'll do it again for St Pat's Day and you can see them then.)  He says he appreciated the effort, though. :)  I even had his strawberry milk mixed and ready to drink!  I love you, my forever Valentine!


We just had cereal and sandwiches at home today because we're both off work tomorrow so we're going to one of my very favorite restaurants:  Cantina Laredo at The Landing (in Branson)!  Mmm... my mouth is watering just thinking about it.


So thankful for the sermon at church this morning that reminded us of the greatest love of all - the unconditional love of Jesus!!  May you each know and receive that wondrous love today!


Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment