Monday, March 8, 2010

Surprise!

Last time Keila came to visit, it was a surprise to everyone but Mary (Daniel's aunt).  This time, Daniel, Steven, and I got to be the one's in on it.  So, on Sunday the 28th of February we surprised the family.





Can you see the disbelief in Daniel's grandma's face?  She literally stood there for at least 30 seconds!  And then came Mary and then came Jorge.  It was great!

And then, the following Thursday her brother, Brian, flew in and surprised everyone (but Daniel and I knew!).  It was great because Daniel's family thought they were going to pick up his dad at the airport, and then it was Brian!  Unfortunately, I don't have photos from that spectacular surprise because I was at work.  Just imagine! :)

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful surprise!!! I hope you had a beautiful time.

    ReplyDelete