Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Welcome Spring

I'm so excited Spring is officially here!  I actually started planting a couple of weeks ago when we had a wonderfully warm Saturday - I couldn't help myself!  I spent $6 at Lowe's and got these beautiful purple pansies as well as some daffodils.  I'm so excited about the daffodils - this is my first time so I hope they make it to bloom!  They've grown quite a bit since this picture, for sure.


And here's a sneak of what's getting ready to bloom for the first time in my garden - a lenten rose!  I'm so excited!  A wonderful friend from work gave this one to me last summer, so this is my first!
This is now (or 2 weeks ago, actually):

This is what it should look like in bloom.  Isn't it lovely?


Welcome Spring!  We've been missing you!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Congratulations, you won the Fiber One Giveaway on Savin' Some, please email me your shipping info, and I will get it sent out. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete