Monday, January 18, 2010

Marvelous Monday

Yes, you read it correctly, it says Marvelous Monday.  I know those two words seem like an oxymoron for most working people, but I actually did have a marvelous Monday.  What made it so great, you ask?  Family.  If you haven't noticed yet, I'm a total family girl.  I love lots of friends, too, but isn't there just something special about being with family?  My parents came into town yesterday!  So we met at Lambert's after church for lunch along with Katie and Kyler. Ky caught his own hot roll! :)  (if you're wondering, Daniel and Josh were happily watching the Vikings game elsewhere.)  Then, last night was just some hanging time at Katie's.  Noah and Apollo met for the first time.  How;d it go?  Let's just say Noah doesn't have many dog friends so he's a little unsure of it all.  He was exhausted when we got home from running away from a puppy that's much smaller than him.  Crazy dog!


Then today I met Mom, Dad, Kyler, and Daniel (he didn't have to work because of MLK day) for lunch at McAlister's.  After work (I told you it was filled with family!) mom and I met at the gym while Dad and Daniel put replacement parts on our grill.  And since it was so warm here we grilled out and Katie, Josh, and Apollo came over to our house!  It was so great to grill again!  And in January!  Noah and Apollo actually sort of played this time.  We're getting there. :)   


So, yes, it was a Marvelous Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment