Sunday, January 24, 2010

Weekends

I love the weekend!  Here's a snapshot of ours:
Friday night: Noah, Daniel, & I chilled at home.  Lovely!
Saturday:  Slept in.  Yay!  I just love the feeling of not waking up to an alarm.  Watched a little HGTV while Daniel kept sleeping and then we went to lunch at Chili's with my sister and Kyler, my cousin, Jason, his wife, Leslie, their son, Chase, and Leslie's parents.  It was great to see each of them, of course. :)
Saturday night was a sleepover at my house for the Senior girls Sunday School class I co-teach.  We had a yummy meal and watched Confessions of a Shopaholic.  (Great movie, if you haven't seen it yet. :) )  Daniel jetted out to play some Wii at a friend's house for a while.
Sunday:  Got up a little earlier than normal to be sure the girls were up and ready and had some breakfast to eat.  After church Daniel and I were excited to have an amazing lunch at Ocean Zen, a wonderful restaurant here in Springfield, thanks to a gift card Katie, Josh, and Kyler gave us for Christmas.  Thanks again, guys!  What a treat!  Of course, I had to get my afternoon nap in today while Daniel watched the football game and now we're watching the last game before the SuperBowl.  I'm holding out for the Vikings! :)  Currently tied with 1 minute, 6 seconds to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment