Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sore

Sitting down to write this post, there was a bit of a grimace on my face.  My quads are tight and sore, for sure.  It's that kind of sore that you almost enjoy because you know that you had a great workout the day before.  I tried a spinning class for the first time last night.  Whew!  What a leg workout!  Not even kidding - I almost fell down the stairs when I left the gym last night my legs were so wore out!

While spinning doesn't replace my love for some great cardio kickboxing (not the flimsy arm stuff, but the real deal), I can see myself incorporating it into my weekly routine.  I'm thinking spinning once a week would be great.  So, that's my goal.  I'm putting it onto paper (well, digitally), so I have a little more accountability/responsibility to do it. :)

If you have a spinning class at your local gym, I definitely encourage you to try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment