Saturday, January 30, 2010

Check Him Out

Well, the blog bug has bitten Daniel.  After I told him my dad had started his own blog, Daniel started thinking maybe he should too.  (Not to verbally say I told you so, but I did mention to him when I started mysouldelights that he should do a sports blog since he knows sooo much about it.  Hmmm... :) )

I'm excited for him, though.  As you can imagine, the entire theme is Lakers although believe me, he'll have something to say about more than just basketball.  As I said, when it comes to sports Daniel does not discriminate.  Check him out at time2talksports here.  Don't forget to follow while you're on there so you can keep up with him.  As a matter of fact, hopefully you'll follow me too!

P.S. If you haven't seen our family photos in our Lakers jerseys, check them out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment